We Do What Insurance Companies Can’t
You’ve just been in a motorbike accident that wasn’t your fault. Your bike has been damaged and maybe you’ve been injured? The last thing you want to have to do is deal with insurance companies chasing your claims and trying to get the compensation you deserve.
It’s a long, time-consuming and often frustrating process, right at a time where you have enough to deal with trying to carry on with your day-to-day activity.
Why try to go it alone, when our experts can handle everything for you?
Insurance companies are not in the business of handing out money. They’re in the business of collecting & investing your premiums. So when they’re facing a claim, and you’re the one right in the middle, then unfortunately it’s you against them and we believe that’s not a fair fight!
That’s where we step in. Our experts will be fighting your corner for you. And we can help you with all aspects of your claim.
What are the advantages of McAMS experts fighting your case for you?
We have 18 years of experience in working to get our clients the money they deserve. We’ve worked with thousands of clients across England and Wales and are the most accredited and experienced Motorbike Accident Management Company in the UK.
But, most importantly, when you work with us, YOU are our only concern. We’re not an insurance company, consequently we don’t spend our time trying to find holes in your claim to save us money! In fact, we fight for 100% compensation for you and each and every client who chose to use McAMS
- We send our bill to the other party’s insurance company, so all you have to do is concentrate on getting better
- You will NOT lose your no claims bonus. If you use your own insurance company, you will!
- You will NOT have to pay any excess. Insurance companies can charge hundreds of pounds excess.
- If your bike is damaged, we’ll ensure your bike goes to a reputable dealer/mechanic.
- If your bike is written off, you will be awarded a cheque for the full pre-accident value of the bike, better still you get to keep your salvage!