Sometimes when making a compensation claim things don’t meet our expectations. Like any professional, solicitors can make mistakes- some more than others. Fortunately, there are laws in place to help us change solicitors when a compensation claim isn’t going as expected.
Can you change your solicitor?
If you are part way into a claim with a solicitor and you are not happy with how the claim is progressing, then fortunately you can move your claim to another solicitor.
Why should you change solicitors?
Solicitors can fail us in a number of ways. Some of the most common reasons to change solicitors include:
- Poor communication. Your solicitor may fail to keep you informed on the status of your case. They may not return your phone calls or emails.
- Delaying your claim. Perhaps your solicitor is failing to progress your claim in a timely manner. They may have failed to set a deadline for the case or the case may just seem like it’s not progressing.
- Conduct. Has your solicitor communicated with you or another party in a way that could be deemed unprofessional? Have they responded to criticism defensively?
How can McAMS help?
By allowing McAMS to take on your existing claim, you can rest assured that a competent and experienced company is taking your claim through to completion in a professional manner. Even more important is that you will have a better chance of a successful outcome.
Here is what makes the solicitors McAMS uses different from your solicitor:
- You will experience great communication as your claim progresses. You won’t be left in the dark.
- Your claim will be worked on consistently with the aim of a positive outcome as soon as possible.
- Our solicitors always communicate in a professional manner.
- If you don’t win your case, you won’t have to pay fees.
- Getting your compensation to you in the shortest timeframe will be the priority.